Taishin Yamamoto (
Yamamoto is a tall man with blonde hair and light brown eyes.
Yamamoto had no knowledge about music or koto before he became a math teacher and became the koto club adviser for Hakuto. The members of Hakuto's koto club taught him about it and he learned how to created scores on his own time using his math abilities.
- The name Taishin means "big, great" (大) (tai) and "heart, mind, soul" (心) (shin).
- Taishin's surname Yamamoto means "mountain, hill" (山) (yama) and "base, root, origin, source" (本) (moto).
- According to his profile page :
- Yamamoto has many likes he can't choose but he likes all sort of fruits and he loves tea biscuits. As long as the food is not rotten, he will like it.
- On his free time, he goes to lives and concerts, watches movies, drives around and travels. He used to only study math and compose but he realized he need to diversify to compose music.
- He speaks to himself when left alone. He is strong-willed and has no sense of personal space.
- Volume 13. Kono Oto Tomare!
|Tokise High School||Staff||Suzuka Takinami • Akira Dojima|
|3rd Years||Takezo Kurata • Hiro Kurusu|
|2nd Years||Chika Kudo • Satowa Hozuki • Tetsuki Takaoka|
Kota Mizuhara • Saneyasu Adachi • Michitaka Sakai
|1st Years||Natsu Momoya • Atsumu Yoshinaga|
|Himesaka Girls' Academy||2nd Years||Kazusa Ootori • Fumi Hanamura|
|Meiryo High School||2nd Years||Ousuke Kiryu • Asano Izumi|
|Hakuto High School||Staff||Taishin Yamamoto (formerly)|
|2nd Years||Mio Kanzaki • Uta Suzumori|
|Eidai Fuzoku High School||2nd Years||Sentaro Miya • Haru Kasugai|