Sentarō Miya (
Sentaro is a short boy who is often mistaken as a middle schooler with light brown hair and eyes.
Sentaro is a very hot tempered boy that gets especially mad when people make fun of him about his height. He is also weak against girls as shown when he gets a bloody nose when he sees Satowa Hozuki.
From the few times they met, they had argued with each other especially about Sentaro's height when Chika mistook him as a middle schooler.
- The name Sentaro means "thousand" (千) (sen), "thick, big, great" (太) (ta) and "melodious, clear, bright, serene, cheerful" (朗) (ro).
- Sentaro's surname Miya means "temple, shrine, palace" (宮).
According to his profile page:
- Sentaro likes yakiniku, saying a man should naturally eat it. He dislikes green peas and beans.
- During school holidays, he trains his body, looks after his younger sister, and visit their grandmother. Although, he visits even if it's not a holiday.
- Even though he is quick to get into fights, he is emotional and cries a lot. He is weak against girls.
- Volume 7. Kono Oto Tomare!