Natsu Momoya (
Momoya is a tall boy with light blonde hair.
They weren't really on good terms, especially when Momoya suggested that Mittsu modify his sheet music to become easier when he was overwhelmed by home life when his mother was in the hospital. Momoya didn't really think much about his feelings until he talked to Takezo Kurata. He then apologized to Mittsu and fixed up their misunderstandings.
When Momoya submitted a paper to leave the koto club, Takezo helped Momoya think about it before he officially left by talking to him about how the club doesn't completely understand him and to reach out more to fit in. In the end, Takezo had convinced Momoya to stay.
- The name Natsu means "name, noted, distinguished, reputation" (名) (na) and "metropolis, capital" (都) (tsu).
- Natsu's surname Momoya means "hundred" (百) (momo) and "valley" (谷) (ya).
- According to his profile page :
- Natsu likes citrus fruits but finds peeling bothersome so he doesn't eat them often. He dislikes handmade sweets by girls.
- On his free time, he goes drumming or dates girls.
- He observes people a lot but he can't remember their names as they don't really interest him. Aside from Kota, he doesn't remember the names of anyone in the club yet, even Atsumu (only up until chapter 84). He also doesn't remember the first name of Oka, his classmate who came from the same middle school as him, but it could just be deliberate just to mess with him.
- Volume 17. Kono Oto Tomare!
|Tokise High School||Staff||Suzuka Takinami • Akira Dojima|
|3rd Years||Takezo Kurata • Hiro Kurusu|
|2nd Years||Chika Kudo • Satowa Hozuki • Tetsuki Takaoka|
Kota Mizuhara • Saneyasu Adachi • Michitaka Sakai
|1st Years||Natsu Momoya • Atsumu Yoshinaga|
|Himesaka Girls' Academy||2nd Years||Kazusa Ootori • Fumi Hanamura|
|Meiryo High School||2nd Years||Ousuke Kiryu • Asano Izumi|
|Hakuto High School||Staff||Taishin Yamamoto (formerly)|
|2nd Years||Mio Kanzaki • Uta Suzumori|
|Eidai Fuzoku High School||2nd Years||Sentaro Miya • Haru Kasugai|